Sunday 1 December 2013

Feeling Retro & Firmoo



Hi guys hope you enjoyed your weekend! for today's outfit I wore my new fab sun glasses from Firmoo. I felt in a retro mood so I found the glasses perfect for my outfit:)

Oh and finally I've opened a Facebook page and I would love to get your likes:) here.

I got this glasses about a week after ordering them, which is really fast! I was so happy to see that they looked exactly like on the website photo. Above all I tried them virtually with their Virtual Try-On System and it really matched exactly like in the picture, it was really helpful and fun.

The glasses are in high quality and I loved the mini screwdriver that comes along. 



I found that it was simple and easy to order, and you get an approval E-Mail and an E-Mail that the product was sent to you, so you are always know what is going on with your order.









Christmas is coming so I think Firmoo's glasses are a great gift to you or to a friend, family member etc, so here is a special 30$ voucher code "FASHIONFOODSTYLEBLOGS4"  for you, my lovely readers. The code is for the gorgeous classic series eyeglasses, so feel free to use it:) it's only valid for 2 weeks! so what are you waiting for:) 
You could also get a free eyewear trial, just write a review and upload some photos of you wearing your fab glasses and voila! you get the glasses for free. 
Finally  if you like to try Firmoo's glasses, to get a sponsored giveaways and more you can do it here: Firmoo Buisness Cooperation.

Glasses: Firmoo
Shirt: Mango (old)
Skirt: H&M (old)
Bag: gift
Sandals: gift


14 comments:

  1. You look beautiful with'em on in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses suit you fine :) ! I had eyeglasses by Firmoo but DJ broke them, haha :D. Luckily they are gonna send me new ones ;D
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks so stylish! I LOVE your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They suit you very much!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog sweety!
    You look really great with this vintage outfit! It works perfectly on you!
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics and lovely sunglasses :) C, xoxo.
    Blog
    Facebook
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sunglasses are beautiful, and I love the colour combination of your outfit. You look stunning!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty glasses, i like firmoo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! This glasses are amazing!

    xo
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skirt is very nice, glasses are really beautiful. U r looking so pretty...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics of you, I like that skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice photos! :)

    Visoo
    http://madeinvisoo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ciao Maya :) Thanks a lot for your comment and your visit on my facebook page :)
    Wow, a very nice look!!
    See you soon,kiss
    Paolo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!