Sunday 2 June 2013

Declutter your Wardrobe: Inspiration and tips

It's already June!!! Summer is here and I am so happy to wear summery colours and clothes, that means that it is a great time to declutter your wardrobe by changing seasons, throwing and donating.
My wardrobe is really messy and I really need to start in a few steps:

  1. Start declutter by areas: that will ease your job, instead of arranging all of your closet in one time you could do it by separating sections , so it won't be too overwhelming.
  2. Sort by items: gather all your pants, skirts, dresses.... in piles, so you could see how many items of each you have and that will make your job easier.
  3. Sort by colours: It really works, at least for me, if you gather all your yellows, reds, greens etc. in order it would be much nicer and organized
  4. Finely the most important rule, especially if space is something you don't have: ask your self if you would wear it again and when was the last time you wore it, if it was over 2 years just throw it or donate, you probably won't wear it again.
Here are some lovely inspiration closets I found on the net:













8 comments:

  1. thanks for these tips! working on this this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great tips! I sort by color and clothing type to make it super easy
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tips are very helpful!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tips!! i just need to follow them =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips, I really need to declutter my wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful closet organization pics! Thanks so much for the great tips!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifu! And tidy! Great inspiration!
    Love from Andalucia.

    http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!