Tuesday 13 March 2012

Longing for Zlatibor

Last year I visited back home at Serbia like every year. I spent a week with my family in the summer of 2011 I at the beautiful mountain Zlatibor, which is about 3 hours driving from Belgrade. This evening I wanted to post some photos of this beautiful mountain so I could let other know that this mountain definitely worth a visit!!!
You should be there at least for 10 days, although I recommend on a month because there are plenty activities and a great night life, restaurants, live music and even summer concerts.
Also the Bosnian film director, Emir Kusturica, built a picturesque village Drvengrad  there you could enjoy art galleries, cafe and from unique souvenir shopping.
This summer I plan a longer visit!









Drvengrad
Drvengrad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!